chesssoftwarenetwork
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess engine . Chess playing software . Opening books . Databases . Useful links .

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
IvanHoe IvanHoe T0.5.4.1 Release . . . Ivanhoe B50hC Release

Deep Rybka 4 - Complete Program

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Deep Rybka 4 - Complete Program Empty
PostSubject: Deep Rybka 4 - Complete Program   Deep Rybka 4 - Complete Program I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:17 pm

Deep Rybka 4 - Complete Program Rybka-10

Last edited by Thanderbyrd on Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Netto

PostSubject: Re: Deep Rybka 4 - Complete Program   Deep Rybka 4 - Complete Program I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:30 am

This is NOT the "Deep Rybka" version. It contains only the single-core engines of rybka, in 32- and 64-bit version. Please note: This engines will never support more than 1 core in your cpu.

Maybe you can use the deep-engines with this gui. But they are NOT included.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Deep Rybka 4 - Complete Program   Deep Rybka 4 - Complete Program I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:31 am

Netto wrote:
This is NOT the "Deep Rybka" version. It contains only the single-core engines of rybka, in 32- and 64-bit version. Please note: This engines will never support more than 1 core in your cpu.

Maybe you can use the deep-engines with this gui. But they are NOT included.

Rybka 4 e Deep Rybka w32 y x64 bits

Deep Rybka 4 - Complete Program 15-09-10

Last edited by Thanderbyrd on Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:05 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Netto

PostSubject: Re: Deep Rybka 4 - Complete Program   Deep Rybka 4 - Complete Program I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:00 am

That is the complete set of rybka-engines. You may use it with the gui from the start posting.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Rybka 4 - Complete Program   Deep Rybka 4 - Complete Program I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deep Rybka 4 - Complete Program
Page 1 of 1